24 Years Experience of teaching Post graduate (M.S Surgery) students of Delhi University & G.G.S. Indraprastha University at PGIMER, Dr RML Hosp.N. Delhi.
Undertook Eight Research Projects at PGIMER, Dr RML Hospital,New Delhi.
Examiner of M.B.B.S. & M.S (Surgery) in medical Colleges across India.
Appraiser of DNB Courses in Surgery in different major hospitals of Delhi.
Involved in Training & Teaching of Laparoscopic Surgeons all over the country for last 12 years
1. Research Projects Undertaken
He has been a recognized supervisor of M.S. (Surgery) students from Delhi University since 11-9-2001. Presently as a Prof. of Surgery in PGIMER He is having two P.Gs. under him. Research Projects undertaken are as follows:
- TENSION FREE INGUINAL HERNIA MESH REPAIR- Laparoscope Total Extra Peritoneal repair Versus Lichtenstein’s Repair versus Mesh Plug And Patch Repair: A prospective randomized study- year 2003
- A Prospective Randomized Study Comparing Lap. Intraperitonial Onlay Mesh Repair VS. Open Onlay Mesh Repair of Ventral Hernias using polypropylene mesh- year 2005
- Radiological evaluation of breast masses and its correlation with surgical intervention- year 2005
- Clinical Presentation of Abdominal Tuberculosis – A prospective study to investigate the relation of symptomatic presentation with clinical diagnosis & prognosis – year 2007>
- Randomized triple blind, parallel groups, active controlled clinical trial to evaluate efficacy and safety of “Herbal medicated thread” in minimally invasive surgical management of Fistula in ano - Registered with WHO - year 2009
- Laparoscopic Total Extra Peritoneal repair for inguinal hernia : Mesh Fixation VS. non fixation – A prospective randomized study
- APACHE – 2 Score as a determinant of managing ileal perforation cases – A prospective study at a tertiary care centre
- Comparative study of stapler haemorrhoidectomy done under Local Anaesthesia V/s Spinal Anaesthesia: a randomized controlled study
2.Examinership of Universities/ Expert-member of UPSC-
- Govt. Medical College Srinagar, Kashmir (MBBS and MS Surgery examiner)
- Maharashi Dayanand University Rohtak
- Examiner for evaluation of thesis of MS Surgery at AIIMS, New Delhi
- Appraiser of DNB Courses in Surgery at
- Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
- Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi
- Shanti Mukund Hospital Delhi
- Hindu Rao Hospital, New Delhi
- Technical Expert for selection of Medical Officers & Surgical Specialists in
- Union Public Service Commission
- New Delhi Municipal Corporation
- Indo - Tibetan Border Police
Editor/ Member of editorial board - Member of editorial board of “Delhi State Chapter Journal of surgery”- official journal of Delhi State Chapter of Asso. of Surgeons of India